- Our focus is on innovation – the role of architecture and planning in creating value.
- We adapt work processes, tools and outcomes to the project’s specific needs.
- We connect various competencies, analytical as well as practical, to achieve the best result for your project.
- We solve complex problems through experience and broad expertise.
- We have extensive experience in ecological architecture and urban planning.
Our main competecies are: architecture, town planning and urban design, development, advice in urban strategies, spatial analysis of planning or buildings and advanced 3d-modeling.Click to see some of our projects
Luossavaara housing project
Kiruna, Sweden 2012
Oxelösund, Sweden 2011
Vitsippan is a nursing home in Oxelösund, Sweden. It was constructed in 2012. a+d has designed the building. Norconsult and Kustbostäder were clients.
Solar Study Tool – Solar analysis
Solar Study Tool is a method developed by Simon Kallioinen, that measures solar radiation of each sample point in the 3d-model. The results can be shown as a color gradient, as in image above, or as numbers at each sample point. Both temporal and spatial resolution can be set.
The company was founded as ‘ajö´ tristess’ by Kai Wartiainen and Ingrid Reppen in the year 2000. The name was changed to arkitektur + development in 2011 after a few years of inactivity.